Thursday, May 20, 2004

phone calls

So I'm trying to find an IP phone that's free. cause I like free. and I already pay for cell phone minutes I don't use all of. but anyway, I'm looking at ip-phones cause I get lousy cell service in my house, and Karlee gets lousy service in her house, and my house phone doesn't get along with her cell and blah blah blah. and I don't want to pay for it. So, I found a free phone at xlite(all you need is a regular headset thingy, which I assume is un-get-aroundable), but you do need an Ip phone serv ice provider. A free provider was a little more difficult, but I think inPhonex might be legit, but I'm not sure yet. There's also this thing called NetPhone, which says it do free chat between macs(me) and pcs(karlee), but I haven't been able to download it. funky

No comments: